EnGenius Cloud Managed ECW220 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 2×2 Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, such as OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and spatial reuse, to expand the capabilities of Wi-Fi. The low-profile AP consumes less power & provides maximum speeds of 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz frequency).
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices; 2×2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- Uplink and downlink of OFDMA improves transmission to APs and client devices
- Target wake time for power-saving of client & IoT devices
- Uplink & downlink of MU-MIMO for optimal signal & reception reliability for up to 2 devices